Note: Is also possible to get part-time work via Le Repertoire de Gaspard for live-out au pair posts, English speaking educators and after school pick-up positions if you do not want to commit to about 35 hours a week. For more details, click HERE.
Do you think you have what it takes to be one of our English speaking childcare educators? Are you internationally ambitious? Do you want to explore Europe and the beautiful city of Paris? Then look no further. At Le Repertoire de Gaspard we have two types of jobs available, full-time and part-time:
1. FULL-TIME: Ten month jobs that involves being an English childcare educator plus a training course run at Paris ICT. You will get paid for 35 hours/week and weekends are free. We pay for your training course - there is no cost to you! For more details about these positions, read on further below...
2. PART-TIME: part-time work in English including babysitting babysitting children; after-school pick-ups; English conversation sessions and teaching English in the child's home. For babysitters, a typical day starts at about 4pm and ends at 7.30pm with the exception of Wednesdays when you can work a half or a full day. For more details about these part-time positions that are available throughout the year, click HERE.
Le Repertoire de Gaspard offers full-time contracted work via our unique ten month programme.
FULL TIME - Paris ICT - Job Opportunities
Expect to work about 35 hours a week of which you will be in class from about 9am to 3.30pm (note the schedule may change for 2017 to 2018) and then work for a family from about 4pm to 7pm (variations dependent on family you are placed with) plus work placement. On Wednesdays there are no classes as you will be assigned to work with a family’s children for half or a whole day. NO weekend work and some full weeks OFF (at least one week for Christmas and one for Easter. Possibly more depending on your family work.)
The positions include :
- half your time undertaking an Early Years childhood course + French lessons at our training centre the Paris Institute of Childcare Training and the other half working within the childcare sector;
- undertaking a recognised diploma in childcare that we pay you to do;
- working for a French family in Paris to help children learn and improve their English;
- work placements in international schools and creches (optional).
Reminder : Family work and course work takes place during the week and your weekends are free.
We are searching for motivated individuals who already possess some childcare experience - whether it's previous babysitting, English teaching or au pair work. Ideally you will be a native English speaker. You do not need to speak French and need to be available for one school years (late August 2017 to early July 2018).
Email your CV and/or any job-related questions to
firstname.lastname@example.org or use the submission form below.
Please include details about :
your D.o.B., nationality, phone number and/or skype address.
BEST OF LUCK!
Copyright © 2017 ParisICT.com - All Rights Reserved - Paris Institute of Childcare Training
Key Information :
September 30th, 2017
We want to interview you in person ASAP.
NEXT CAP DIPLOMA PROGRAMME
Candidate profile for CAP :
Native English speakers with relevant childcare experience and motivation.
Interview process :
Face to face interviews and tests at the agency
Pre-school and nursery meetings
Background and reference checks
You will be part of a close-knit team who will help you to integrate into French life and culture.
YOU must be....
at least 18 years old and stay for a minimum of one year,
an EU citizen OR hold a full-time working visa OR student visa.
YOU need to have...
criminal background checks from your home country and France (we can guide you with the French application).
We can also offer work for people not undertaking the diploma or who just want part-time work.